Free Help for Children and Teens: Videos with Experts, Support Groups, 1-to-1 Support, Backpacks, and More
A wide array of free services are available from ThyCa.
- Videos with Experts on ThyCa’s YouTube Channel. Learn from distinguished experts in pediatric thyroid cancer and in all aspects of thyroid cancer care.
- Four Kinds of Support: Group, 1-to-1, In-Person, and Online
- Informative Free Publications.
- Information Packet, ThyCa handbooks: Thyroid Cancer Basics, Medullary Thyroid Cancer and Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer
- ThyCa’s Low-Iodine Cookbook
- the American Thyroid Association Guidelines on Pediatric Thyroid Cancer Care
- Links to Sources of Financial Assistance and More Support
- Free Pediatric Backpacks
- The Pediatric Thyroid Cancer Web Site
- Free Seminars and Workshops with Specialists. Visit our Events Calendar
- The 19th International Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Conference. October 21-23, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. This unique intergenerational event features expert speakers on all thyroid cancer types and situations, plus specialists and peer-support roundtables. For young people and their families, this weekend also offers the opportunity to learn about the transition from pediatric to adult care and the young person’s needs over the long term. Scholarships available on request to cover the registration fee.