More than 50 Videos on ThyCa YouTube Channel Explain Thyroid Cancer Types, Treatments, Research
We’re excited to announce that more than 50 informative videos are available on the ThyCa YouTube Channel.
Distinguished thyroid cancer experts speak and answer questions about all thyroid cancer types, testing, treatment, long-term management, and research advances.
The speakers include specialists in endocrinology, surgery, medical oncology, nuclear medicine, pathology, and molecular genetics.
The speakers include 17 ThyCa Medical Advisors. In addition, patients and caregivers share their experiences in coping with the many challenges of thyroid cancer, and a cancer rights attorney discusses financial issues after a cancer diagnosis.
Learn from experts at these centers, and more:
- Boston Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Harvard Medical School and at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City
- National Cancer Institute
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- University of Michigan Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine