ThyCa Expands Medical Advisory Council
We are honored to introduce 7 new members of our Medical Advisory Council (MAC). These distinguished thyroid cancer specialists are joining our 47 other medical advisors.
Our medical advisors review and edit our materials, provide valuable counsel, and support ThyCa’s goals in education, treatment, and research.
For biographies of all 54 of our medical advisors, visit this page. www.thyca.org/medical-professionals/thyca-medical-advisors/
Our thanks to all our medical advisors for your dedication and support.
- Peter Angelos, M.D., Ph.D., Endocrine Surgeon, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Ezra E.W. Cohen, M.D., Oncologist, Moores Cancer Center in San Diego, San Diego, California
- David Goldenberg, M.D., Head and Neck Surgeon, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Ann W. Gramza, M.D., Oncologist, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- Mimi I. Hu, M.D., Endocrinologist, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
- Sareh Parangi, M.D., Surgeon, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Ralph P. Tufano, M.D., Endocrine Surgeon, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, Maryland